Slitting Line/Cut To Length Line
Slitting line and cut to length line are mainly used for pre-process of coil steel sheets. They are widely applied in industries like transformer, household electrical appliance, automobile, building material, packing, etc. Slitting machine is suitable for slitting kinds of wide steel strips into certain width, such as carbon steel coil, low alloy steel coil and stainless steel coil, etc. Then it recoils them to meet the requests of various procedures for welded pipes and cold rolled section steel production. Pipes produced by the slitting line are used in metallurgy, construction, transportation, machinery and vehicle industries. Cut to length line or cut to length machine is an automatic transversal cutting production line for cutting metal sheets.
1. Rontech slitting line or slitting machine is designed to get high working efficiency but save energy consumption. It can improve level of automation and save cost.
2. Optimizing advanced technology, we manufacture a wide range of cut to length lines appreciated for their high performance and reliability.
3. Our cut to length machines are designed with precision. They are technically accurate, robust in construction and have long service life.
4. Slitting lines are available in varied sizes and specifications to meet the different requirements of our clients.
5. All our slitting machines or cut to length lines are manufactured as CE standard.
We will send technicians to customer’s factory for installation and training. The necessary spare parts will be prepared for one year and delivered together with the cut to length machine or the slitting line.
Rontech Imp & Exp Co., Ltd is a subsidiary company of Zhejiang Jinggong Science & Technology Co., Ltd. We are specialized in providing cut to length line, cold roll forming machinery, high frequency welded pipe mill, sandwich panel line, steel coil slitting line, metal working machinery, shot blasting machine, metal coil sheet, etc. Rontech supplies reliable and durable production to our customers. We have a professional technical team, some of who have more than 15 years’ working experience and predominant R & D ability. Our slitting machines or cut to length machines have been exported to Russian, Brazil, India, Columbia, South Africa, Germany, USA, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and so forth.